know all about Passion Fruit, Health Benefit of Passion Fruit, Nutrients facts, how to bring this tropical fruit into your diet and also know about the side effects of this fruit.
Passion fruit is a delicious tropical fruit which is native to southern Brazil. It is a sweet and juicy fruit with lots of seed in it but a soft pulp. Granadilla is quite famous because of its nutritional values and its sweet taste. So here we are with some quality information about passion fruit. We will be telling you about health benefits, nutritional value, easy to make recipes and side effects of passion fruit.
Nutrients facts Passion fruit
know more about minerals and vitamins in passion fruit which helps in improving our body’s health.
Passion fruit is famous all over the world because of its nutritional values as it is a storehouse of nutrients and the best part is it can grow anywhere, you can also grow it in your garden. Now let’s see some nutrients in granadilla.
- Carbohydrates 22.4 g
- Sugar 11.2 g
- Fat 0.7g
- Dietary fiber 2.2g
- Vitamin A
- Protein 2.2g
- Water 72.9 g
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin C
Benefits of eating Passion Fruit
- Prevents cholesterol
- Removes cancer-causing bacteria
- Reduces the risk of infections and flu
- Improves eye-sight
- Helps maintain a healthy skin
- Promotes heart and lungs healthy
- Manages blood pressure
- Boosts immunity
- Improves digestion
- Reduces anxiety, stress, and insomnia
How to eat Passion Fruit
How you can implement passion fruit in your diet know some of the recipes that are easy to make.
- Eaten raw
- Passion fruit juice
- Cut passion fruit and remove its pulp and sieve the seeds.
- Put the remaining juice in a glass and put ice cubes in it. Ready to serve chill.
- Fruit salad
- Remove the pulp and sieve the seeds now pour its juice in the mixture with some lime, salt, and pepper. Your fruit salad is ready.
Passionfruit and mango smoothies
- One mango
- ½ cup of passion fruit
- ¼ cup yogurt
- 3-4 ice cubes
- ½ cup of coconut milk / regular milk
- Two tbs honey/sugar
- Put everything in a grinder and mix well. Now put ice-cubes and serve chilled.
Passionfruit (Granadilla) pudding cake (6 servings)
- Two fresh granadilla
- ¼ cup granadilla puree
- 1 cup of sugar
- Three eggs
- 1 cup butter
- ¾ cup milk
- 1-2 tbs vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven at 180 ° Greece the oven utensil with cooking spray and if not with butter
- Take a bowl, mix sugar and flour together
- Now take egg yolk, butter, milk, passion fruit puree, granadilla pulp, vanilla essence, and mix until it combines appropriately.
- Now add the flour mixture to the above mixture and mix properly.
- Take egg white and sugar and mix properly until the mixture becomes frothy.
- Now mix the egg mixture to the other mix your prepared earlier.
- Now pour the batter in the dish that you had Greece before and put it into the oven to bake.
- Bake it for 25-30 minutes on low heat.
- Remove from oven and leave it to cool for 2 hours.
- Your cake is ready to eat.
These are just a few recipes from the box. You can create your recipes also. There’s a lot you can make with a delicious fruit like granadilla.
Side effects of this fruit
- passion fruit is fully loaded with essential nutrients, minerals, and vitamins but some measures need to be taken. know some of those measures here
- Passion fruit is considered a safe fruit to eat, but due to its high source of dietary fiber, it can cause some stomach related problems like gas trouble or upset stomach only if fed too much.
- Every medicine whether natural or human-made can have side-effects in your body if eaten too much. So make sure you don’t overeat of eating just 1-2 a day.
- You can buy passion fruit products from
- Happy living friends, try passion fruit if you have not tried it ever and share your experience with everyone including us.