Know how you can keep your skin healthy and beautiful
Healthy skin, everyone wants to look pretty and beautiful. We do a lot for our body healthy and skin healthy but body and skin are 2 different areas we should not treat them equally. The skin on our face is much more sensitive than our body skin, therefore it needs a lot more care and attention. A pretty looking face is not only to attract the opposite gender but also it adds personality and confidence to an extent. It is also a very important part of our body.
The face also reflects our internal organs. If our blood is not pure or we have gas trouble, then we will experience a lot of pimples and acne on our face skin. We are here to share some information about how to keep your skin healthy and fresh also what factors affect our skin’s health.
Read here about 10 factors that affect our skin health and how you can avoid them.
- Environmental factors
- Stomach problems
- Unhealthy liver and kidney
- Improper digestion
- Lack of vitamin B, D, and E
- Impure blood
- Lack of iron and calcium
- Not drinking enough water
- Using inappropriate skin creams
- Eating lots of junk food
Read here about 10 ways to achieve a healthy glowing skin through nature
- Drink warm water early in the morning at least 2 glasses.
- Take proper sleep
- Sometimes skin problem can occur due to stress, avoid taking a lot of stress
- Use cosmetics according to your skin type, if your skin is very oily then try applying some talcum powder before going out (baby powder because it doesn’t clog pores)
- Wash your face with medicated facewash after coming from work.
- Moisturize skin regularly
- Cover your face and skin in direct contact with the sun
- Wear full sleeves to avoid suntan
- Visit your skin doctor if itching and redness appears on your skin
- Do not buy cheap cosmetics it can clog your pores
Read More: Some natural ways for healthy skin.
Read here about ways to improve your digestion to improve skin health
If digestion of your body is not good, then there are high chances of facing skin related problems, know about ways to keep your stomach clean:
- Eating food rich in omega 3 will bring a glow to your skin
- Bell pepper
- Warm water
- Citric fruits
- Green tea
- Honey and water
Also, read: 12 best food to keep your skin healthy.
Things listed above not only gives healthy skin to you but also improves your stomach health. As all these foods act as an antioxidant which detoxifies our body. It is scientifically proven if you look good, you feel good.
Healthy stomach and skin lead to a happy you, but as we say every time anything consumed in high quantity leads to many side effects. A balanced diet is a secret for a healthy body. Eat everything but in a controlled manner.