Exotic tropical fruit with a unique appearance and rich taste. Know the Health Benefits of Rambutan, Rambutan nutrients, and how to bring this tropical fruit into your diet and also know about the side effects of this fruit.
Rambutan is an exotic tropical fruit that is native to South East Asia. It is a sweet and juicy fruit that tastes similar to that of lychees and longan. It is quite famous because of its unique appearance and its sweet taste. So here we are with some quality information about it. We will be telling you about the health benefits, nutritional value, easy to make recipes, and side effects of Rambutan.
Rambutan nutrients facts
Know more about minerals and vitamins in it which helps in improving our body’s health.
It is famous all over the world because of its unique hair-like appearance. This fruit grows mostly in hot areas it cannot grow in the area having a temperature below 10°C, and you can find it mostly all over the world. Now let’s see some nutrients of Rambutan.
- Carbohydrates 20.8 g
- Sugar 11.2 g
- Fat 0.21g
- Dietary fiber 0.9g
- Protein 0.65g
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B9
- Vitamin C
Health Benefits of Rambutan
- Helps in weight loss
- Cures dizziness
- Cures fatigue
- Improves hemoglobin level
- Boosts immunity
- Improves digestion
- Prevents hair loss
- Rich in iron
- Rich source of vitamin C
- Keeps your away from cancer
How to use Rambutan fruit
How you can implement this fruit in your diet know some of the recipes that are easy to make
- Eaten raw
- Rambutan and coconut juice
- 5-6 Rambutans remove the seed, seeds are believed to be toxic
- 4 cups coconut water coconut flesh
- 2tbs Basil leaves
- Ice cubes
- Pour all the ingredients in a grinder and mix well not put some coconut flesh in a glass and pour the mixture in the glass. Put ice cubes and serve chill.
- Rambutan, lime, and ginger juice
- 4-5 rambutan
- One medium-sized lemon
- One tbs grated ginger
- 2-3 cups water
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Two tbs honey/sugar to taste
- Put everything in the grinder and mix well. Now put ice-cubes and serve chilled.
Rambutan pudding cake (6 servings)
- Two fresh Rambutan
- ¼ cup Rambutan puree
- 1 cup of sugar
- Three eggs
- 1 cup butter
- ¾ cup milk
- 1-2 tbs vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven at 180 ° Greece the oven utensil with cooking spray and if not with butter
- Take a bowl, mix sugar and flour together
- Now take egg yolk, butter, milk, Rambutan puree, Rambutan pulp, vanilla essence, and mix until it combines appropriately.
- Now add the flour mixture to the above mixture and mix properly.
- Take egg white and sugar and mix properly until the mixture becomes frothy.
- Now mix the egg mixture to the other mixture you prepared earlier.
- Now pour the batter in the dish that you had Greece before and put it into the oven to bake. Health Benefits of Rambutan
- Bake it for 25-30 minutes on low heat.
- Remove from oven and leave it to cool for 2 hours.
- Your cake is ready to eat. Health Benefits of Rambutan
These are just a few recipes from the box. You can create your recipes also. There’s a lot you can make with a delicious fruit like Rambutan.
It is fully loaded with essential nutrients, minerals, and vitamins but some measures need to be taken. know some of those measures here. Health Benefits of Rambutan
It is considered a safe fruit to eat, but its seeds are supposed to be toxic. Therefore it is advised that remove the pulp carefully so that no particle of its grain comes out in the pulp and throws them away from the reach of any animal also if possible make a pit and bury those seeds in the ground. Now talking about its pulpit has similar characteristics to that of lychees so you should avoid eating too many as it can cause constipation. People suffering from diabetes and heart problems should avoid eating this fruit.
Happy living friends, do try rambutan if you have not tried it ever and share your experience with everyone including us.
Read More: Health Benefits of Black Pepper
Here at garden infograph we try to bring in front of you many relatable topics that are can add up to a healthy diet in your homes to keep your family and friends healthy. Some topics that we have covered are watermelon, mango, cantaloupe, cardamom, kiwano(Hornedmelon), grapes, basil, lychee, hala fruit, avocado, dragon fruit, 8 Foods to hydrate your body and you will find many more.